Includes: Interchangeable Rectal Probe Well, Rectal Probe with 9.0 ft/2.7 m Cord, Last Temperature Recall, 60-Second Pulse/Respiration Timer, Backlit Display with Electronic ID, Anti-Theft Security System; 3 Alkaline AA Batteries.
Help your hospital improve staff productivity and patient safety with the Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus 692 Electronic Thermometer. The SureTemp 01692-301 Thermometer is fast—capturing approximately 10- to 13-second rectal temperatures. Featuring the technology that sets the standard for accuracy, you can have confidence the SureTemp 692 will deliver accurate, repeatable readings on patients of all age groups. The removable/interchangeable oral/axillary and rectal probes and probe wells are designed to help you reduce the risk of cross-contamination, for staff satisfaction and patient safety.
- Fast: quickly captures accurate readings on all patient types.
- Includes a 60-second pulse timer for counting pulses and respirations.
- Mechanical and electronic security options to help prevent theft or loss.
- Takes approximately 5,000 readings on 3 AA batteries.
- Large backlit LCD display with location identification capability.
- Wall mount included with all configurations.
- Convenient storage for 25 probe covers.
- Interchangeable, removable wells to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination.