The DARCO APB™ embodies nearly perfect 4 season post-operative protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry. Our boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts.
Features and Benefits:
* Rocker Sole reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel by over 25%.
* Square Toe Design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better Left/Right fit.
* Ankle Strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
* Removable Forefoot Closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
* Zoned Outsole has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
* Removable Insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed. Insole can be totally removed to accommodate DARCO’s innovative Peg Assist™ customizable off-loading insole.
* Unique Metatarsal Shank under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the forefoot.
SIZE X-SMALL (W: 4 – 7)
SIZE SMALL (W: 7 1/2 – 10, M: 6 – 8)
SIZE MEDIUM (M: 8 1/2 – 10)
SIZE LARGE (M: 10 1/2 – 12)
SIZE X-LARGE (M: 12 1/2 – 14)